[Uffau] Do you want to become my best friend uffau ?)) (I am Anya 30 y.o.)

admin at yeva4u.com.ua admin at yeva4u.com.ua
Sat Apr 9 03:41:22 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Anya (30 y.o.)  id 19401914 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Lovely  My name is Anya. I want to find a man here who will become my best friend. There is a constant debate here about whether a true friendship between a man and a woman can exist (you can safely start a conversation with any Russian stranger at street with this line :)) I believe it does exist but with one “small” provision – this same best friend is also your husband!)) I cannot be very close friend with a man without being pulled to him romantically. )) So what do you think, honey? Do you want to become my best friend?)
Anya

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

yeva4u.com.ua