[Uffau] It is gorgeous Sofi again. Do you want to play with me in a hot movie, uffau? (I am Sofia 34 y.o.)

admin at yeva-4u.net admin at yeva-4u.net
Fri Apr 15 02:22:27 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Sofia (34 y.o.)  id 19196923 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hey there, !
How`s your day? I am well, but I feel a little lonely.
I wanted to meet with my friend today, but she is busy with her family ... I understand her..
Family is more important than friends, actually.
But in some situations it seems unfair ... I know I sound selfish ... :(
But today I`m not in the mood really.
I miss you so much...
I`m sure that your girl can not have a bad mood when she is with you! :)
Maybe my mood is associated with the weather. It is so gray outside. I can not wait for the first snow.

When two hearts beat together,
the melody sounds so sweet.
No greater tune can ever be heard,
than when two loving hearts meet.