Should I pretend that I’ve sent you the wrong text, or can I just tell you I like you? (I am Rina 30 y.o.)

admin at yeva4u.org admin at yeva4u.org
Tue Apr 26 05:33:46 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Rina (30 y.o.)  id 41100759 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
O like you. I will never pretend. Let us be a;ways honest with each other.
Read about me now and then tell em about your character.
I enjoy going to the gym, meeting with my friends, going to the cinema, theatre, concerts. I make my home cozy and comfortable so you can come and relax after working day and spend time with your loved ones.
With love,
Rina
%SPECIALPHOTO116900%
%SPECIALPHOTO116901%