[Uffau] uffau, do you want to see a hot blonde next to you?!\r\n (I am Lidiya 36 y.o.)

admin at ladyeva4u.com admin at ladyeva4u.com
Thu Mar 17 04:24:40 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Lidiya (36 y.o.)  id 19009957 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
I want you! Of course I don't know if I want you in bed BUT I want to know you! I am Lidiya!  All my free time I spend at work now! I have a lot of work! I dream to become somebody's girlfriend to spend my free time with my man!
I want to tell you about my previous relations. I loved him but he didn't love me! I loved him for 5 years. Can you imagine that? I was a fool! I lost so much time! Now I have a chance to change everything,
to become your friend! I need a serious man to be happy with! I need a man to understand me! I need you! Do you need me, too? I want to be happy! You want the same! Let us try! Why not?
I am a girl full of ideas! I want to write a book soon. It will be an adventurous book! Do you want to read it? I like to read different books. But most of all I prefer detectives! I like to red them and imagine that I am the main hero of the story. Do you understand me?
This weekend I was in the forest! You know I like sometimes to go to the forest! In summer I gather berries and mushrooms. In spring and autumn I just breathe! I like fresh air. What about you?
Tell me about your cuntry and the life in your country!
I am interested in you - that is why I ask you not to keep silence! Write me back, please.
Hugs, Lidiya.

%SPECIALPHOTO24239%
%SPECIALPHOTO24247%
%SPECIALPHOTO24254%