[Uffau] uffau, what is a Love for you? (I am Nastya 29 y.o.)

admin at todayourday.org admin at todayourday.org
Sun Mar 20 01:56:46 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Nastya (29 y.o.)  id 18348190 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 dear ,

I am a simple soul, a faithful l besides a sweet and passionate lower. My hobbies include movies, reading, going to concerts, watching tv, fishing, listening to the music, going to the cinema, walking along the avenues, also I adore all the beauties of nature and many others things... I hope to find someone that will treat me well and I enjoy his company.

I am looking for a serious long term relationship and it doesnot matter if you are not a real beauty because I trust other values...and my ideal MAN must have a great heart, love the family and especially must be a very feeling person...I would love to have a special MAN to do all that with and I am not looking for strange games, so if you are on here to play games or if ya cannot travel, please donot contact me. Let me know if I can interest you a bit and contact me

The idea date for me is a candle light dinner date with some wine, and wonderful food. At the beach in a nice restaurant with a great view. A walk on the beach with a full moonlit night, holding hands, and getting to know each other. Or maybe a drive on the beach. i have really missed that feeling for a long time and hope it comes again like dejavu.

please, write me back and tell me more about yourself
Nastya

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

todayourday.org