[Uffau] My huge boobies want your huge strong hands !!!! Are your hands strong? (I am Anzhelika 30 y.o.)

admin at yeva-4u.net admin at yeva-4u.net
Fri Mar 25 00:58:10 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Anzhelika (30 y.o.)  id 19010276 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !

My name is Anzhelika, or Lika for short.
I'm usually shy and quiet until you really get to know me. I tend to be too trusting and very sensitive so I am easily hurt. I\\\'m very kind and loving - loving and being loved back is the best thing in the world And I am very dedicated to those who are closest to me. I am passive and I generally do not like to lead but I am a loyal follower! I\\\'m easy going and I avoid arguments and disagreements whenever possible. I love to laugh, I am fun to be around and I am a great listener. I am humble, nonjudgmental and I like to be neat and organized.
Lika

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

yeva-4u.net