uffau, I was going to wait another day or two to text you, but I can’t wait that long to talk to you (id 19401898) (I am Yana 31 y.o.)

admin at todayourday.net admin at todayourday.net
Fri Mar 25 01:26:10 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Yana (31 y.o.)  id 19401898 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 !
I grow interested in you because of your profile. I am very glad that you we both made profiles in Internet, because it can be a good chance for meeting a real soulmate and serious partner. In this letter I want to write the words of my favorite song...I think that these words exactly reproduce my feelings and expectations on my future relations. Please read this song.. and maybe you will want to fly with me over the rest of the Earth?

...I still believe in your eyes;
I just don't care what
You've done in your life.
Baby i'll always be here by your side;
Don't leave me waiting too long,
Please come by!
I, i, i, i still believe in your eyes;
There is no choice,
I belong to your life.
Because i, i need you love you some day;
You'll be my baby
And will fly your way
And i'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you!!!

(male voice)
Every day and every night,
I always dream that
You are by my side.
Oh, baby, every day and every night,
Will i celebrate
It's born to be your life!
And i'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you,
I'll fly with you!!!

Have you ever heard these words ? Do you have romantic notesin your soul? Please tell me what do you thin about flying together with me?

with all my tenderness,
Yana

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,