[Uffau] uffau, send me a picture so I can show Santa my wish list (id 19401846)\r\n (I am Amina 37 y.o.)

admin at yeva4u.org admin at yeva4u.org
Fri Mar 25 01:36:12 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Amina (37 y.o.)  id 19401846 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
Hello))) So take a deep look into my eyes)))they will not lie, as they are a mirror of my soul))
I do not need anything from you. But... No, I do. I need your presence, your breath, your words. I do not need anything from you. Just be present in my life! Just be somewhere, somewhere in the area of my thoughts or ways of communication. I want you to wake up and in the air sunbeams jump like words - "my only love." And I want you to know that you are loved. Never mind that it will be me or no who loves you. Ok, it can be not me, but someone very similar to me. I do not need anything from you. Just to ask you- "are you happy?”. And then you answer - "very". And about everything other I'm lying, because it is so! Because no one will understand that I just love.
Amina

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

yeva4u.org