[Uffau] uffau, I will let you do whatever you want. Literally (id 19403848) (I am Sasha 31 y.o.)

admin at ladyeva4u.com admin at ladyeva4u.com
Sat Mar 26 02:48:54 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Sasha  (31 y.o.)  id 19403848 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !

I can say what I think with reason, but also without… I can talk for hours about Dostoevsky's work and Van Gogh’s painting and listen about your lights, tires, engines. I can be silent and learn to
understand without words. I know that everyone has his own demons, so much can
understand, but to take ... It is quite another. This is possible to study but all my life. I know how to trust and to forgive, but do not always want to do it. I can not lie, but not all the time and not always. I am a child who never grows up, but in my eyes
sometimes glimpses something like adult sadness. Light is drawn by shade. Sparkles of
smile will be much louder when they come from the depth of the soul! I
make a step, I make a choice and I know that I will need to pay for it: it is something like a life
analogue of the concept of opportunity cost. I love everything strong and sincere. I love men and respect women (from the primitive solidarity).

My hobby is to believe, that everything will be great… That after rain we always have sun…
Wake up in the morning. Dead sky. Dead thoughts. Heart is covered with ice crust. And it does not melt. Nothing. And joy, is slowly dying. And then happiness comes in the gentle fluffy mittens, pats you on the cheek and says: - I am here. I'm always here and I will not go away. Death - it seemed, and I am truly here! Everything may die, but I'll stay. And pats your cheek, till you would not believe.

I do not need anything from you. B

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

ladyeva4u.com