[Uffau] uffau, I want to make a true couple!! Look at me, I put here al lmy best photos (id 19402694) (I am Anechka 29 y.o.)

admin at sweethearts.com.ua admin at sweethearts.com.ua
Sat Mar 26 02:50:32 CET 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Anechka (29 y.o.)  id 19402694 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
I like watching films in English and listening to songs in English and translating them. The Internet helps a lot. I don’t play computer games. They are boring. It’s much better to meet with my friends and spend time together. And of course I like music! I like different styles. . I like everything positive and when I have some problems I always try to find positive moments in them. I like to help people around and see how they become happy. I like kind, honest, polite, reliable and responsible people. And I hate when people are rude and aggressive. Aggression is bad. Do you think the same way?
Anechka

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

sweethearts.com.ua