[Uffau] uffau, can we explore more each other in real ? (I am Zarina 39 y.o.)

admin at ladyeva4u.com admin at ladyeva4u.com
Fri May 13 06:01:58 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Zarina (39 y.o.)  id 39469551 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
What do you think matters the most in family life? Is it love? Passion? Or something else?

For me, it is trust and understanding. Of course, love and passion are also important ingredients, but without trust such kind of relationship will probably turn into something that burns bright, but never last for too long. And I dream about relationship which will last till the very end.

Do you agree with me?

Take care,
Zarina

,