[Uffau] I will follow you even to the ends of the world, the love of my life... (I am Lyelya 33 y.o.)

admin at yeva4u.biz admin at yeva4u.biz
Thu May 19 22:47:17 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Lyelya (33 y.o.)  id 39451586 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
Do you know how the Russian people heat themselves during the long winter time? of course they have the hottest women in the world!!! look at me, I look like a snow queen but I ahve a hot blood and can make you veyr very hot whatever season will be. I am a woman who knows what a man need and who will get enjoyment and pleasure in your caressing and kisses. I will make you forget sleeping in our hot sex and you will get deep nice orgasm together with me.
I know the sex part of the life usually the most important for a man, for me either, I am probably not that special in cooking or growing kids, but I am very wild in sex, I do not know limits I would love to try everything and would appreciate your openess in sexual relations too.
That is not that I do not know any other things except a good sex with my man, I can distinguish a good fine wine from any else, I play pianbo well, like classick music and birds singing. I do lots of yoga and spend much time taking care about my beauty. I am very calm and freindly during the day towards my friends but that changes a lot when we will be alone together and will get rid of our clothers.
On the other hand I like nice fine lingery, I have a lot of different colours, that is white or pink,black or red, depending on the mood, what you thonk, do you like silk lingery on a woman with a perfect figure?
Now it is your turn to tell me aobut yourself, I am looking forwards to your letter, have a nice day and do not wait long befor

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

yeva4u.biz

2022-05-19 23:47