[Uffau] uffau, I am your luck, but are you lucky one? ) (I am Rita 33 y.o.)

admin at yeva4u.org admin at yeva4u.org
Fri May 20 04:48:32 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Rita (33 y.o.)  id 39481908 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, ,
I am Rita and I am happy to mett you there.

Kind, caring, affectionate, serious, but also with a good sense of humor Have you ever thought you would find such a woman? Well, here I am:) And you won't even have to look for too long now. Talking seriously, I am a family oriented person, and my family always was on the first place for me. The main thing for me is that all the members of my family would be happy.

I like to take care about myself because I believe that a woman should look attractive no matter how old she is. I like reading interesting books, spending time with my daughter and her friends, or just walking along the beach in the evenings. I also knit a bit when I have free time.

I am looking for the one, a real man. The person, who also puts family on the first place. The person, who is reliable, kind, caring, serious, but who also has a good sense of humor. Do you think it will be a hard task to find such a man? I hope you could be him, so just write to me:)

Rita

,

Yours Truelly Yeva Team,

yeva4u.org