[Uffau] uffau? Do you like champagne with strawberry? Karolina (ID 39481900) (I am Karolina 30 y.o.)

admin at todayourday.org admin at todayourday.org
Fri May 20 04:57:23 CEST 2022

Dear uffau !

Lady Karolina (30 y.o.)  id 39481900 sent new reply for you.

Your login data here:

login: uffau at lists.copyleft.no

password: 195bb6,

 Hello, !
I am here to find my love – a person whom I will love and cherish.
I am writing to you as I think that you are the man who would be the best life partner for any girl.
I imagine our life together is common harmony and understanding, weekends in nature together and romantic evenings near the fire small talking about small things and long nights full of love.
I am very romantic person, my sense of the beauty is really big and I like that everything around me would be beautiful and pleasant. I love gardening; I love doing things in house and make it very much cozy and welcomed. I have a big heart and all my friends like to communicate with me and know that always would find my support and understanding, and this I am going to bring into our family.
My work is to assist the CEO of a large comapny, I like my work, as I know how to make things work here but I am ready to change things if I find my love.
I respect decent and kind people who are able to take care about their beloved people and who are not-egoistic. Please, write me about you – I am sure, you are the best man for me!
Looking forwards to your reply,
big kisses to you
Your Karolina

,