[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Because you deserve something special wrist clock

granville ritzert tracie at turbonett.com
Tue Nov 15 07:04:28 CET 2005

To My darling Gideon,

This is probably the best i-net site to find it from too since they have
online trailing. It is time for you to find something you have wanted for so
long. Here is a superb nice little gift for you. I saw you looking at these
superb wrist watch es and I know you like it.

really, you have earned it. Take the moment and purchase it.

You will want the w atch and the box with this present.
http://uk.geocities.com/shelton_kellam/?ryf=eqytjuu

With my most sincere love,

Shalonvia