[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Because you deserve something special timepiece

deshawn bresko summere at stockstorm.com
Tue Nov 15 14:37:33 CET 2005

Jaroslav,

It is not often that you ask for anything, but I have looked at these time
pieces, and I see why you love one. So get it.  This is the scene, the bills
will always be coming in and the payments always going out. So take a moment
to remember that you too really deserve a reward. Today is a good day for
you because I want you to go and find one of these wrist watch es that you
have been looking at.

I know you are really going to wear this wacth with great pride.  I think
also that you will find their online tracking service is a great safe
feeling for you.

I know honestly, how much you want one of these wonderful swiss
reproductions.
http://it.geocities.com/mary_nealen/?jf=lcjtgdvi

My love to you,

Rosalia