[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Eradicate everything you are indebted for not even paying an other cent

patty hicks idevina at pww.every1.net
Tue Aug 8 22:14:41 UTC 2006

"WOW do you have a happy customer here. As you know I availed myself of
your services to totally Wipe out all of my $52,000.00 in credit card
balances. I was able to discontinue all payments at once without using
insolvency, counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M back in the drivers seat and ALL of my high-interest obligations,
fines, and fees are gone Legally and rightfully For good.

You claim to be the number one nationwide I totaly agree I will be
mentioning all of my family and friends to call you. They would be insane
not to get in touch with you immediately.

I can not thank you enough,, you have given me a new lease on life".
Johnn C. in TX

Telephone

3+1+4+4 1 4- 4+0+0+1
Thorough information or to finish receiving or to get our location

"i don' think there is, hermione," choked hagrid, attempting to stem the
flood of his tears. "see, the rest o' the tribe ... aragog's family . . .
they're gettin' a bit funny now he's ill... bit restive ..." ."people expect
you to have cooler friends than us," said luna, once again displaying her
knack for embarrassing honesty.
"muggle magic tricks!" said fred happily, pointing them out. "for freaks
like dad, you know, who love muggle stuff. it's not a big earner, but we do
fairly steady business, they're great novelties. . . . oh, here's george.
.." m14