[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Get rid of everything you owe without paying another dime

alleen williams shavon at ustexchange.com
Tue Aug 8 23:37:41 UTC 2006

"WOW do you have a happy customer here. As you know I used your firm  to
totally ELIMINATE all of my $55,000.00 in credit card bills. I was able to
rid myself of all balances straight away without using bankruptcy,
counseling, or bank counseling.

Now, I'M calling the shots again and ALL of my high-interest bill due,
penalties, and fees are gone Lawfully and justly Forever.

You claim to be the best throughout the nation you are right! I will be
spreading the news to all of my family and friends to call you. They would
be crazy not to get in touch with you immediately.

Thanks again,, you have given me a new lease on life".
Jhon C. in Texas

Call

1 3 1 4-4*1*4*4001
Meticulous information or to stop receiving or to look at postal

"quidditch!" said hermione angrily. "is that all boys care about? cormac
hasn't asked me one single question about myself, no, i've just been treated
to 'a hundred great saves made by cormac mclaggen' nonstop ever since - oh
no, here he comes!" she moved so fast it was as though she had disapparated;
one moment she was there, the next, she had squeezed between two guffawing
witches and vanished.   ."in madam malkin's. she didn't touch him, but he
yelled and jerked his arm away from her when she went to roll up his sleeve.
it was his left arm. he's been branded with the dark mark."
"yeah," said harry in relief, "yeah, i'll do that. er, kreacher, i want you
to go to hogwarts and work in the kitchens there with the other
house-elves."m14