[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Abolish all that you are indebted for with out mailing an other dollar

Dianna hickse at goldenstars.every1.net
Sat Feb 25 11:17:11 CET 2006

Long time Daisuke,

Just wanted to ask a quick somthing for you, you been getting a bunch of
phone calls at ur house about your piling bills, or your bills keeping you
up at night. I have and so has Hugo. Well, at least that was until he came
across www.plebetientayakefew.com/jk8/.

They were great and assisted us both out right away. It really changed
certain parts of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead
of wasting away our time worrying. Remember this, life's just to short to
spend worrying.

Hope this helps,
Dianna