[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Eliminate all you owe not even sending another dollar

Kata alys at ez2www.com
Sat Feb 25 19:08:59 CET 2006

Whatcha up Matyas,

Just a quick question for ya, you been getting a bunch of bothersome calls
at your work about your looming bills, or your bills keeping you from
sleeping. I have and so has Nelson. Well, at least that was until he visited
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/lloyd_syrek1/.

They were great and assisted us both out right away. It really changed
certain parts of our lives and now were both able to enjoy life more instead
of gettting stressed. Life's way to short to waste away.

Hope this helps,
Kata