[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Eliminate all you owe without mailing another dollar

Lashauna voniol at gbhcrew.com
Sun Feb 26 16:17:33 CET 2006

Yo Peolo,

I was just talking to Frederick last week and she told me to go to this
site, http://au.geocities.com/saul_ramey5/. They assisted me take all the
stress away i've had lately b/c of all the debt I've accumulated up in the
past mnth. It's ridiculous. I'm owe close to 54 ,000, and that's just on my
credit cards.

They basically take over all the hard work and all you need to do is sit
back an enjoy. foreign economic contacts" and alteration of current ways of
doing

Hope this is what u were looking for,
Lashauna