[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] My name Maria

Amalia Shoemaker aturner156 at aiken.k12.sc.us
Wed May 19 20:33:27 CEST 2010

Hello, my friend,  ) ! I hope that you successfully get my message - and I hope that I have doing everything well, and you read my mail at this moment, the reason of my message is - I would like to meet a good man for a romantic relations, my name - Maria, i'am 27 years old, and currently I am looking for a partner with whom I could have a good acquaintance and maybe in future we can create a warm relationship, I guess you're wondering why I have written for you and where I will get your personal e - mail ? Your personal e-mail I get from a marriage agencies in my city that I asked not long ago for help me to find a good man, I think now you have an idea how I got your contact, and now I only hope, that I can interested you, and I hope we can continue our dialogue, if you just have a desire to continue our friendship,

I look forward to your response to my personal e - mail:  Mari.manya at yahoo.co.uk

Sincerely - your new friend ... Maria.
P.s in this message i send for you my personal photo ... hope you like it ..))