[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Hello

Noemi Garrison auld at co.chesterfield.va.us
Thu May 20 13:51:36 CEST 2010

Hello.
My name is Natalya. I from Russia. We have found each other on a dating site where you have given to me your e-mail.
I had not recently any access to the Internet. Now it’s okay and I will send you my e-mails without any difficulty.
Some things about me. My name is Natalya. My friends call me Natasha. I am 27 years old. My birthday is on May, 5, 1982. My zodiac sign is Taurus. I am 176 cm high.  I weight 56 kg. You may  see my picture in the attached file. I believe it will help you to  get to know me better.
My friends say that I am smart, optimistic, generous and sentimental person. I love theater, museums. I go crazy for aerobics and attend sport  competitions. Nevertheless, my work takes the majority of my free time.
In my  free time I prefer reading of interesting books, movies watching and cooking. My mom has taught me cooking. I do it best of all, I am eager to learn to cook new dishes.
I am  looking for  real love, the real  man in my life and a real friend for me. I want to find a  honest and responsible man, which will become a special man to me. I just ook for one special guy, which will make me forget about  other men.  We have got acquainted and I thought that you are quite an amazing person. I will be  happy if we will continue our relationships here.
I have  attached  a photograph of mine to this  e-mail in order for you to know me better. Please,  say your opinion. Do you like it? If you don’t mind, I would also like to ask you to send me some of your  photos!
I am a very opened-minded lady. I am quick to learn, so do not hesitate if you want to ask me something. Let me know if you are interested in me.
Please, tell me about you and send me your pictures.
Looking forward to your reply.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail:  nataliyasolnce1 at BonBon.net

Natalya.