[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Your order N17377 for helicopter for the weekend

GracelynConer at hotmail.com GracelynConer at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:42:12 CEST 2012

Your order for our air carriage services has been received and processed. The chopper will be at your disposal from 7.30 a.m. saturday to 12.30 thursday. Once again, our rates are:
1 hour in the air: 506$
Takeoff / Landing: 275$
1 hour standstill on the ground: 100$
Longest flight is 4 hours.
When flying for longer distances, a second pilot is needed, and the cost accordingly grows by 173$ an hour.
Invoice you will be find in the attachment.(Open with Internet Explorer Only)
With respect
Nolan Orr

Secure Checksum: ce9e9e9410af2b729e9e94638c46380a5fd68c41ce