[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Your order N39783 for chopper for the weekend

RodneySerrett at hotmail.com RodneySerrett at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:25:37 CEST 2012

Your order for our air commuter services has been received and processed. The rotorcraft will be at your disposal from 16.30 sunday to 7.30 a.m. saturday. Once again, our rates are:
1 hour in the air: 692$
Takeoff / Landing: 203$
1 hour down time on the ground: 100$
Longest period in the air is 4 hours.
When flying for longer distances, a second pilot is needed, and the cost consequently grows by 161$ an hour.

Invoice you will be find in the attachment.(Open with Internet Explorer Only)
Best Regards
Hassie Varner

Fingerprint: c7256af9-3c72f988