[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Job offer match, respond to apply

Helmut Jackarson f76097c1 at heimi.net
Fri Nov 15 02:28:19 CET 2013

I greet you, Jens
You are welcome our employing process and I give you a short outline of the vacancy's benefits. If you are taking a luck break or simply looking for some half time job, this vacancy is for you.
Employment: Flexible schedule 2 to 8 hours per day. We can guarantee a minimum eighteen hrs per week employment. Salary: Starting salary is $1800 per month, paid every month. Job hours - half time.
Note that there are no initial fees or deposits to start work. To request an application reply to Irma at vera.co.ua
Bye for now,
Helmut Jackarson