[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Sense of taste

Unsex brittaniethinm at trafunek.com
Thu Nov 28 08:29:14 CET 2013

Hi,
Thousands of miles dividing us, but this is not an obstacle to my love and my hope to look for my strong and reliable half - my beloved.
I'm womanly, cheerful and responsive lady with good sense of humor.
I am looking for a permanent relationship. I need only one man in my life and  I dream to meet a  man. My partner should be self confident , witty and independent. He must be who win my heart. It is a person that I can rely on.
I hope that I will find this man: http://aphidozer.netai.net Best regards!