[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] One Place For Your UGG Demande

Elton Brogan eltonbrogan at nwkgyc.com
Mon Dec 1 20:00:07 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Great shipper too. I had my shoes in a matter of a couple of days!
I would recommend ordering a 1/2 size down.
I was never a fan of UGG boots;
I have worn BearPaw, EMU and other popular competitors and without a doubt Uggs is definitely the way to go.
There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said a hundred times over, so I'm going to share my experience with buying UGG's on Amazon below.
Uggs... LOVES them, how could you not, they are like having pillows on your feet, they are like walking up a staircase of clouds taking you to HEAVEN.
I followed many peoples advice and ordered a size smaller since these tend to run large, and the advice was spot on; they fit perfectly.
Stuck on what color to get? Black turns your feet black. The dark tan is hard to match things with. The sand is perfect for everything!!