[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] UGG Christmas 2014 is the place to find Christmas Deals

Corrine Pattee corrinepattee at qejsan.com
Tue Dec 2 16:29:22 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
First off, I am a stiletto girl, faithfully and I don't buy flats because its hard to find ones I think are amazing, heels you can buy them cheap and they still look good if you know how to pick them.
Every winter I wear a pair of Uggs instead of snowboots and get mad every time.
They are awesome. I would definitely recommend this seller, and I will definitely buy from them again.
I have wanted these boots forever!
I love these boots. My mother brought a pair back from Australia about 5 years ago and I thought they were so ugly.
These are great boots and like me, you will probably keep them as favorites for years.
Ugg's LOVES them :)
The boots are ALIVE. When I put my foot inside, the shearling wrapped around and through my toes and foot. Wonderful!
I started my search for boots after playing in the Wisconsin snow with my daughter and my feet were frozen.
the most comfortable thing I have ever worn..
These boots were a gift for my daughter for Christmas.
They were the real thing at a very good price.