[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] All UGG Styles Your Want, 75% Off

Joesph Kump joesphkump at mimibu.com
Sun Dec 7 00:59:41 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said a hundred times over, so I'm going to share my experience with buying UGG's on Amazon below.
I always found them ugly when I saw girls wearing them.
They're comfortable, warm and attractive, albeit hard to find in the correct color and size.
I love these boots. Living in maine I wanted warm boots and so far my feet have been toasty warm in very cold temps.
these ugg boots are extremely warm and comfy I don't think my daughters taken them off since she received them I highly recomend them and want a pair of my own.
These boots are worth the money very compfortable nice color make sure you buy a size smaller than what you normally wear
My daughter says its me and a good choice.
The color is as seen on the site!