[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Yang Parks yangparks at vrkyej.com
Sun Dec 7 08:56:26 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Like I said   BUT the rubber pieces pull my hair out when taking them off   so be careful and avoid putting much pressure on them (I   I had dropped it couple of times but was strong and still in good condition   Great Rayban polarized lenses as always but with a modern carbon fiber frame   They are resilient enough to take a beating without getting scratched up   The frames are solid and well made   No matter where I am I get compliments galore on how nice they are and they are comfortable on the face