[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Floyd Swartz floydswartz at rvkgxtk.com
Wed Dec 10 19:00:43 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  comfortable style and qualityWhat's funny is that my boyfriend has the mens style and the rubber goes all the way back to the end of the arm on the men's pair  this pair is perfect for any weather   Even though they are not technically &quot;sport glasses&quot; I have grown to wear them with pretty much everything I do   When I wear them   I guess I was using a lot of bad shades before   They are Hot   There was a brown tortoise pair and a black pair with gradient and polarized lenses   Retro frame that never goes out of style  A must have!!I love these sunglasses   These are simply the best glasses I have ever owned #and I have probably had over a hundred pair in my life#   they are definitely the first of many!   my lenses had hard water stains that would not come off