[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Christian Louboutin Heels For sale in a hurry. Up to 90% off

Penny Sabatino pennysabatino at zpjymep.com
Fri Dec 12 01:49:55 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
After long dance practice sessions, these boots cradle my sore soles in luxuriously soft sheepskin.
I bought a less expensive pair last year and had to buy another pair of boots this year since they did not last the year.
I ordered one size smaller than she wore and the fit was perfect.
They come in a pre-packaged tin, I believe.
I love the leather on them the most, that's what drew me to them.
I am glad I went with the Uggs.
I followed many peoples advice and ordered a size smaller since these tend to run large, and the advice was spot on; they fit perfectly.
They came quickly, and packaged to withstand gale-force winds.
I think they might be a little shorter on the leg than the women's but no more than an inch.
(The price makes you want to take extra care of them, even if they are not your boots!)
I narrowed it down to UGGs which had very positive reviews but were pricey, and EMUs which seemed to be basically the same product for half the price. Sounds too good to be true? It is.
I bought these for my 4 year old niece as a Christmas present (by her request of course) and she LOVED them!
I highly recommend to anyone!
A girl can never have too many shoes!!
Im getting another pair in a dark color I like them so well.
they are so warm and comfortable .. i cant explain in words how fantastic they are!!
I was very scared when buying these shoes because I heard about all the fakes.
This year I decided to change out the lining by removing the old and using it as a pattern to cut around a shearling car seat cover I had stored away.
I got home and my feet were till warm and toasty.
It's your choice.