[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% off Buy + Enter into New Summer!

Norberto Parmenter norbertoparmenter at qsizuv.com
Wed Dec 17 18:38:22 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  very stylish but not too flashy   So far   I have a narrow head so finding larger framed glasses is a challenge! Glad I found these  Love these!I love these sunglasses! They are very classy   At 99 dollars they are a steal   excellent fit and coverage   I've had many pairs of less expensive sunglasses that I didn't have this issue with   but of course always be sure to take them off with BOTH hands   and I can even see well while driving in a dark tunnel with them still on   Worth every penny   The sales people at sunglass hut couldn't been more helpful  Great Shades!Had these for almost a year and they are great