[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Ray Ban Online!! One Day Discount Price!! 90% OFF!

Penny Sabatino pennysabatino at czukww.com
Thu Dec 18 01:05:56 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  The price is just right   the money used for them will never again be referred to as disposable   Space #1128   all over the states   I love love LOVE them and I can't wait to get a new pair  nice shapeI wish they Rayban could come 52mm with polarized lens   Ray Ban makes some of the best sunglasses in the world   If you're on the fence take the plunge because these are great glasses  - nice simple style   Overall   I only wear this one :)   these are the best of both