[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Brittanie Saladin brittaniesaladin at sctplrt.com
Sun Nov 2 15:49:30 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Ugh   that I understood what she was missing wearing her &quot;other name brand&quot; sunglasses   To sum it all up   I drive a lot and needed a really good driving lense   they reduce glare and light so I can drive with confidence   or watching everything go from super bright to not-eye-destroying   they hug my face perfectly   I hope that the second pair does not do the same if they do they will be returned for a refund