[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Juana Haslett juanahaslett at fjosilx.com
Sun Nov 2 19:18:49 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  James DeanI love ray bans and i always will buy more   I love the way I see while wearing them  I bought these sunglasses because they were the perfect fit   you do get what you pay for   They also look great and actually contour your face really well  Great ShadesThese are great sunglasses! The wrap around style keeps the sunlight out   Recommended   They have suffered a couple of scratches due to the unexpected drops but they still look and feel good