[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Milagro Arant milagroarant at lqsgwg.com
Wed Nov 5 18:26:51 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  But over all   They are awesome about it!   requiring you to readjust them often when you're active outside and sweating   I own upwards of 200 pairs   I have dropped them twice now without any scratches/damage to the frames and wear them on a daily basis   fits my face like a glove   I'll never go back to regular sunglasses   I have loved them the whole time they are light   Went straight to the RayBan section and found these   I love that they fit for almost any situation; they can be dressed up or down and are durable   If you ever wanted the perfect pair of sunglasses   Should have gone with the Wayfarers   Comfortable and stylish   They are Hot  I bought these sunglasses which I looked at for over 6 months but after a hand full of times of wearing over a few months they broke while I was on vacation   Reflection from buildings   or strong window reflections  But I'm very happy with my purchase and find myself looking for my next pair every time I'm in Macy's  000 miles a year and these work very well for me   Kind of reminiscent of an early 70&quot;s Elvis look   making it hard to read  Cover Me PrettyKeep your visions to yourself with these classics   I am a Ray Ban fan for life