[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Mickey Cressey mickeycressey at wyisfzh.com
Thu Nov 6 00:50:41 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  The sales people at sunglass hut couldn't been more helpful  Buy them!!Love these sunglasses  007 meets Samuel L   Obviously they are Ray-Ban so you know the quality is excellent   great view   they are Ray-Bans so you know the quality is solid  Great Sunglasses for any contextI usually don't like sunglasses; it's hard for me to find a pair that fits my face   Ray Ban makes some of the best sunglasses in the world