[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Focus on here! Today for 90% off - Rayban Sunglasses

Lavinia Felmlee laviniafelmlee at zyddcv.com
Wed Nov 12 00:50:26 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I love my Ray-Ban Jackie Ohh's  The BEST of Both WorldsI am a bargain shopper  Well  RB4147I love these sunglasses!! I have these sunglasses in black polarized and I also have the brown polarized ones   this is it right here   requiring you to readjust them often when you're active outside and sweating  People recognize them as Ray Bans where ever   They are built to last and very sporty but not the greatest in design