[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses For sale in a hurry. Up to 90% off

Jayne Lindblad jaynelindblad at vnqxonx.com
Wed Nov 12 03:44:32 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  these glasses WILL fall off your head if you slide them on top (like a headband)   This is due to the polarization filter   The look   so I have always struggled with finding the right fit in sunglasses   I'm going to purchase a different frame color to add to my collection!  Favorite sunglasses!I've owned two pairs of these glasses! They have been amazing  durable and provide full coverageI really liked these sunglasses when I tried them on   The beach is my favorite place to be and these glasses are perfect for 8 hour days on the beach! The fit is comfortable and the wrap around style is flattering and blocks the sunlight completely! I have bought Maui Jim's for years