[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Ray Ban Online!! One Day Discount Price!! 90% OFF!

Sang Matsuo sangmatsuo at gqjjxu.com
Sat Nov 15 09:20:10 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  Since they are real glass  My favorite of all timeThis was my first pair of Ray-Bans so far and my favorite go to pair to grab of all my sunglasses   I really needed a good Polarized sunglasses and I couldn't think of other brands than Ray-Ban  Right fitThese are my first pair of sun glasses ever! So   They are comfortable and provide good coverage  Great everyday pairWith a suit or t-shirt and jeans   comfy and stylish and the glass and polarised lenses are brilliant! A must have for summer =)   I have a lot of different sunglasses but find myself grabbing these when it's time to impress   Very happy with these   I love the way I see while wearing them   they do eventually scratch - and I do this often  Love the Look!Love these sunglasses!!! Never had a polarized pair of sunglasses like these