[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Xochitl Xu xochitlxu at fdnmywd.com
Sat Nov 15 11:52:09 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I primary wanted something for driving and these fit that bill perfectly and look good enough to wear around as well   but sadly they are going back   you already know how awesome they are   It wasn't until I removed my glasses   I actually had a pair of glasses fit nicely &amp; stylishly on my big head   You can barely feel them on your face   Still nice   the folding means that you can fit them into any bag you can imagine