[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Begins now! Extra 90% off SALE - Rayban Sunglasses

Shea Avery sheaavery at plkydac.com
Sat Nov 15 18:50:50 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  and the same problem seemed to arise with a few other people who tried them on - including males   I found these while specifically searching for sunglasses for &quot;small faces&quot;   They work with either a pullover and jeans or can be used as the finishing touch to a well tailored suit   8 years of great service   and the desert  You will love these!!!I spend most of the year in Florida  The frames are carbon fiber  00 were a complete waste of money and that you were just showing off buying those expensive ones   The only complaint that I have is the price but   This is my second pair of aviator style glasses from Ray-ban and definitely not my last   I have had them for 4 months now and no scratches or problems yet! I love the brown because it goes well with my hair and skin tones   I absolutely love them  This style will lastI recently purchased this style after careful consideration (several trips into the store and talking with associates as well as web research)   you may want to try these glasses   I wanted a 'hybrid'   I previously was a Maui Jim dedicated customer until MJ dissed me and would not honor their warrantee