[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses for fashion! Extra 90% off Sale!

Morgan Mincy morganmincy at zvszyng.com
Sun Nov 16 10:28:55 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  so I looked around at all other styles and really liked the Aviator/Pilot style   He sports them everywhere he goes  Lightweight comfortLightweight frames and lens material grabbed my attention  can't go wrong with the new wayfarerjust picked these up to add to my Ray Ban collection of classics   you still get the vivid  TimelessThis piece is a traditional and timeless piece that anyone can wear! As soon as you put them on you feel transformed and receive a fresh point of view   it feels like I have nothing on my face -- probably because they're perfectly balanced frames  I remember purchasing these from SH at the price of $299   and I can even see well while driving in a dark tunnel with them still on   I where them everywhere and all the time   I tried on the original Wayfarers   bold  AmazingFirst pair of Ray Ban's I have owned   they don't rest on my cheek like most aviators   but not for my face   look cool and are always in style