[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Rayban Sunglasses 90% discount + The New Natural

Caterina Vandergrift caterinavandergrift at nlyetkw.com
Sun Nov 16 17:22:29 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  I love the big frames that protect me from the sun   very clear good resolution  People recognize them as Ray Bans where ever   Go find the matted version instead of the glossy type if you can   these sunglasses EASILY stain on the lenses  Fit and Look goodI needed a new pair of sunglasses and was drawn to the look and feel of these glasses   and while they act as a back up  Love them!He tends to be kinda rough with his sunglasses