[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] UGG Christmas Sale, Here, Right Now

Chan Castiglia chancastiglia at ynyieh.com
Wed Nov 19 12:20:41 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
you will not regret this purchase!!
I spent 3 months trying to decide whether or not to purchase them, and I am sure glad I finally made the investment.
They're comfortable, warm and attractive, albeit hard to find in the correct color and size.
They showed up first thing in the morning the day after ordering and were in perfect condition, stuffed, stickers on the soles, wrapped, boxed and well packaged.
I am a size 9/10 in shoes...so I usually have to purchase an 8/9. Happy Shopping!
Even a half size too small, I didn't want to take them off. Needless to say, I returned them.
I called Amazon because there was oddly enough, no option to Contact the Seller.
I feel obligated to warn others after this happened.