[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Sunni Rempe sunnirempe at umeccj.com
Thu Nov 20 04:20:37 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
  These glasses fit me very well   What more do u need(I have this pair in a black frame with black lenses)  Best I have ever owned!!!!I was not planning on spending much on sunglasses that I could easily lose   They fit my face well   They are comfortable   yet functional   I lost these sunglasses on an airplane about 2 weeks after getting them   with those two practices