[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] Extra 90% off SALE until tonight - Rayban Sunglasses

Amalia Jerry amaliajerry at hongdianmall.com
Sat Nov 22 02:19:28 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
 Love these sunglasses!I needed new sunglasses &amp; always think twice about spending so much on them   I could not be happier   As another reviewer stated  Sweet fit!I needed a set of sunglasses that would suit my on-the-go lifestyle and I've got to say these are the best  They're hot   I have loved them the whole time they are light  Look great dressed up   you should!!   stand up to the sun! &lt;3   Thanks Ray Ban for your design and quality product   They are very light and were comfortable  great sunglassesThis is my second pair of these glasses (I lost one on a trip to Costa Rica)