[Fredsinitiativet-trondheim] UGG On Sale - Free Shipping Every Day, Every Order

Jenna Ashford jennaashford at iphone-moto.com
Sun Nov 23 15:26:34 CET 2014

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
I love the leather on them the most, that's what drew me to them.
I would highly recommend them and will be purchasing another pair very soon.
Took a little while to get here but otherwise its great.
My first pair of Uggs were the Bailey Buttons.
I don't care if they're nicknamed "Ugg-ly", they're meant to keep your feet nice and warm. Plus they're sooo comfy.
This is my third pair of Uggs, and they are just terrific.
These boots great, comfortable, and I can walk in them all day.
They go with everything and last forever.
They fit perfectly!
When I first bought them they were a bit snug, now they have stretched out a big and fit perfect!
Not to mention I don't have to wait for them to dry out to wear them again. Yay!!
They fit great! I have a very high arch and tend to have problems with boots! Not these boots!!